An award-winning web and graphic designer, Shawn grew up in New Jersey and has been influenced by everything from music to literature. Shawn was always interested in art and design from a young age often taking painting and graphic design classes. In college he spent time studying communication and marketing while further developing his passion for graphic design by creating websites and posters for his various musical projects. After college Shawn spent time taking classes further focusing his design skills. Shawn has worked at several agencies as well as at a startup company in New York City in various roles including Art Director and Sr. Interactive Designer to name a few. Given his communication background and design eye, Shawn has the unique ability to see things from both the creative and user perspective.
Shawn currently resides in Madison, NJ with his wife Mary and their two cats, Cash and Pax.
Gold Communicator Award • Art Directors Club of NJ – Best in Digital • Videographer Award of Excellence • American Graphic Design Award (by GDUSA) • Gold Hermes Creative Award • W3 Silver Award • Silver Davey Award • Silver Communicator Award
• Works alongside digital strategists, user experience directors and account managers to create marketing solutions for healthcare companies and their sales force
• Lead digital designer for agency with a focus on application and responsive website design, interactive sales aids, HTML emails, online advertisements and more
• Contributes and is involved with new business pitches and client meetings
• Created microsites, HTML emails, online advertisements, etc. for brands such as Pfizer (Advil, Centrum, ThermaCare, Chapstick) and Right Guard
• Provided social media support and direction
• Collaborated with account managers, programmers and creative directors to design unique engaging experiences
Recyclebank helps create a more sustainable future by rewarding people for taking everyday green actions with discounts and deals from more than 3,000 local and national businesses.
• Manage and design online banner ads, microsites, HTML emails, posters, billboard ads, etc.
• Art direction and guidance for brand
• Supervise team of junior and freelance designers as well as front end developers
• Developed brand guidelines for company
• Creation of visual identity materials such as registration letters, postcards, banners, etc.
• Managed projects from budget and scope to deployment
• Art direction and guidance
• Supervised team of designers and developers
• Designed and developed websites, HTML emails, mobile applications, etc.
• Created visual identity materials such as postcards, banners, PowerPoint templates, etc.
• Managed application builds, ad campaigns, website creation and more
• Guided day-to-day development of public relations activities for clients
• Wrote and distributed press releases, speeches, letters to the editor, etc.
• Conducted research for new business proposals
• Drafted the design and produced website copy
• Built relationships with reporters
• Developed creative story angles
• Managed coalition building and public research database
Studied Public Relations, Marketing and Broadcast Journalism.